Donderdag 05 Februarie 2015

FREE BOM 2015 - Art Nouveau from Morning Glory Designs

ConnectLogoWhtFinal.jpg
(Morning Glory Designs)

deco garden BOM 2











SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE YOUR BLOCK IN YOUR INBOX!

Here is how the Block of the Month program will work:

Each month I will post a free block on my blog and in my newsletter for 30 days. You may download and print out the block pattern once for your personal use only. Any other use requires permission.
If your friends want the block you are welcome to direct them to my blog to download a copy. You may NOT share your copy with them.
If you miss a block you may purchase it on my website for $5.50. This is how I make my living so please respect these guidelines. It is the only way I can afford to continue to offer free BOMs.
Subscribers to my newsletter will receive a BONUS BLOCK each month in the newsletter. It is available only to subscribers and only for 30 days. After 30 days the link will be closed and block removed. Bonus blocks will NOT be offered for sale. Do not share your bonus blocks with anyone. They are a gift for subscribing and reading my newsletter. Others who wish to receive them may subscribe to my newsletter and get their own bonus blocks.
Please let me know about broken or non-working links. However, email requests for past blocks OR issues of the newsletter and bonus blocks will not be honored.
Please update your browser to the newest version (I prefer Chrome) to ensure a successful download from BOX.com.
Only subscribers will receive the sashing, border and finishing instructions for free.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking

Mandala - klas

 Gedurende September 2023 het Marilyn Pretorius `n  Mandala - klas te Bultfontein aangebied. My voltooide mandala...grootte 55cm x 55cm.  Kw...