Sondag 30 Oktober 2011

Welcome

Hi, welcome to my space. If you are here, you must be a quilter, otherwise you are at the wrong address! Jip, I am also a quilt-addict!!! Nice, oh so very nice to be part of the quilt world!

I am also a member of the Oranje Quilters`Guild.Visit them at oranjequilters.blogspot.com and see what we are up to! Busy, busy, busy...with quilting of course!

Well, I started a few years ago - currently there`s a few UFO's, but never mind them, I am already planning the next - a Baby Jane! But, in the meantime I will try and finish the ufo`s.

Till next time - enjoy life!

  

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking

Mandala - klas

 Gedurende September 2023 het Marilyn Pretorius `n  Mandala - klas te Bultfontein aangebied. My voltooide mandala...grootte 55cm x 55cm.  Kw...